Friday, June 8, 2018

A Guide to Zero-Waste travel essentials


A Guide to Zero-Waste travel essentials

I recently did a post on my Instagram page (@aconscioustraveller) where I showed what I take when I’m travelling in order to reduce waste. Although it might seem like I pack a lot, this is actually less than what I used to take since I now use things that have a double purpose eg my tablet. These items really help me to reduce my waste 


I take (brands in brackets):
  • my FjallRaven Kanken rucksack - I have the re-kanken which is made from 11 recycled plastic bottles
  • a bandana/handkerchief/something to wrap my food in
  • a lip balm (My Valley Mist smile)
  • iPad on which I download books, films, and TV shows
  • Phone
  • headphones (Marshall Major 2)
  • wallet (Byron and Brown)
  • reusable cutlery (ToGoWare)
  • water bottle (MyBkr)
  • travel thermos (Lifeventure)

That’s it. These items take up very little space and mean I can reduce my waste whilst still enjoying my travels. 


I hope that helps and happy travels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Start a Zero Waste Life

A few days ago, when I was asking some of my friends what they'd like to see on my Instagram account , one of them mentioned how she was...